- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
IACP is the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, an international community of legal, mental health and financial professionals working in concert to create client-centered processes for resolving conflict.
- Collaborative Practice California
You are invited to explore Collaborative Practice and the California Practice Groups with specially trained collaborative professionals who can assist you in a healthy transition beyond conflict.
Collaborative Organizations in California
- Collaborative Practice Alameda & Contra Costa
- Collaborative Practice East Bay
- Collaborative Practice in Marin & Sonoma
- Collaborative Practice Sacramento
- Collaborative Practice San Diego
- Collaborative Practice San Francisco
- Collaborative Practice San Mateo County
- Collaborative Practice Santa Cruz
- Collaborative Practice Silicon Valley
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts: An interdisciplinary and international association of professionals dedicated to improving the lives of children and families through the resolution of family conﬂict.
- California Parenting Institute: California Parenting Institute’s mission is to end child abuse and strengthen the health of children, parents, and families. Providing support to Sonoma County families for more than 30 years.
- Association of Divorce Financial Planners: Find a licensed Certified Divorce Financial Analyst in your area.
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts: Since 1993, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® (CDFA™) has been the most established and recognized designation in financial planning for divorce.
- San Francisco County Bar Association: The San Francisco County Bar Association serves the interests of the community as well as the legal professionals in San Francisco County. Please feel welcome to contact us with your feedback or questions. We’re here to help.
- The Center for Understanding in Conflict: The Center for Understanding in Conflict is a national non-profit educational institute which trains lawyers and other professionals in the Understanding-based model of conflict resolution, based in New York and California.
General Interest Links
- Bay Area Mediators and Collaborative Professionals: Find out which divorce option might be best for you. Learn about the differences between the two processes, how to choose between them, and how to choose professionals to help you through the process you choose.
- Divorce Central: The Divorce Central team has developed this service to offer help, support, and information, and to give you the opportunity to communicate with others who are in various stages of decision-making, mourning, mediating, settling, litigating, and just plain “dealing.”
- Divorce Net: At DivorceNet you can find free legal information, local lawyers for advice, and more.
- Divorce Support: The Divorce Support website provides divorce information on family law topics such as; divorce, child custody, visitation, child support, alimony and property division.
- Kids’ Turn: Kids’ Turn is a non-profit organization providing a comprehensive and proven program for children and family members who are affected by familial separation.
- Parents without Partners: Parents Without Partners (PWP) is the largest international, nonprofit membership organization devoted to the welfare and interests of single parents and their children.
- The Step Family Foundation: The Stepfamily Foundation, Inc., headquartered in New York City is a not for profit founded in 1975. Our mission is to assist you in making your family, as it is now, function well. We have created a successful management system for the stepfamily.